Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015- in Oaxaca with Elder Alvarez


haha wow, I can’t believe my last week’s already here. I still feel like I just got here! It’s been an awesome 2 years and I’m so grateful for the opportunity to come down here to Oaxaca and to be a missionary! I got to meet a ton of amazing people, eat a lot of great food and strengthen my testimony of the gospel. People always ask what’s the best part about being a missionary. I think the best part is seeing how much one person can change and helping people reach there full potencial. I’ve learned a lot in these two years (at least I think I have) but I think the most important thing is that we all have the same potencial to have eternal life. I’m thankful for the gospel that helps us live at our best and I’m grateful for these two years I had to serve the lord 24/7. I was listening to a talk this week (I can’t remember by who) but he said the mission was the best 2 years of his life, but also that they were the best 2 years FOR his life. I liked that a lot and I think it’s way true! I’m thankful for all your guys support , you’re awesome! I’m excited to see you all next week! The church is true! Love you all!

Elder Sawyer

 (Also Angels getting baptized this Saturday, which is way cool!)

No comments:

Post a Comment