Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 3, 2015- in Salina Cruz with Elder Rodriguez transferring to Oaxaca with Elder Alvarez


“We got to baptize Reyna in the ocean Saturday”




“me, Reyna, Ema and Elder Rodriguez
Ema is probably  one of my favrotist people here, she might be the funniest person I have ever met. She is Reyna's mom and was baptized a couple of months ago.”


“Elder Valadez, Elder Muir and Rodrigo”

“the iguana I spent 4 months trying to catch.....”

Well, prez couldn’t leave me alone for just 6 more weeks haha. I’m back in the city right now and in Independencia 2. it was one of the biggest surprises, they not only took me out, but also Rodriguez and put in hermanas.... ;( wasn’t really the news I was hoping for) apart from the fact that we are opening up this area and have 0 investigatores).... we were scrambling around trying to call everybody the night before to say goodbye (and leave the house clean for the hermanas haha)

I was pretty sad, but it’s good knowing I’ll be able to go back in a couple weeks. prez stuck me in the area of the airport here. I just watch planes go and come all day. The good thing is Rodrigo came with me to the zone and is right next door( sort of). yep, google maps -Cuilapam, that’s the heart of my area- Atoyac.

The worst news by far though is I’ve only been here in Independencia for 24 hours and I love it! I hate hate hate knowing that I’ll only get to be here 6 weeks. I also hate it cause my new comp (Elder Alvarez) is awesome and are gonna work awesome together, but that we only have 6 weeks together! haha, but obviously I’m supposed to be here for a reason, and there’s some things that I’m supposed get done here during this time. so ya, sorry for not writing last day, everything’s good (just super cold!) I got some pics I’ll try to send! love you guys!

Elder Sawyer

send me the questions next week, I’m gonna write Carson real quick and then we gotta get home. I traveled all day yesterday and we had a member help us today so we didn’t get time til now to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment