Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014- in Salina Cruz with Elder Rodriguez

"these are the 2 puppies we may or may not be raising in our house.
they still haven't opened their eyes"

"bishop took us to eat cubaƱos"

"by the front door to our house"

"today me and my comp bought ourselves Christmas presents. the hammock on the right is mine"

"I  couldn't find a Christmas tree so I settled for the Virgen Guadalupe instead. it's probably more Mexican than a Christmas tree anyways..."

hey I'm not gonna write much cause I'm dead from playing soccer all day on full fields, but I'll send some pics and talk to you on Thursday. what time should I call? also can you resend those 4 videos that you sent me please? they didn't make it thru.  pictures are on the way..and when is Carson gonna be on so I can figure this out with my comp right now?
talk to you guys Thursday!
Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment