Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 30, 2014 in Puerto Escondido transfering to Salina Cruz with Elder Rodriguez

the district before we left Puerto Escondido

 from Facebook- "selfies with Sawyer"

 
Well todays changes. And I’m probably the biggest surprise in my mission- in a couple of hours I will be taking my talents back to Salina Cruz! haha I’m so excited! haha Mario already found out and called me haha. The crazy thing is though is that I’m training a new Mexican that is probably still in the MTC right now and I’m gonna be opening up a new area in Salina Cruz. I think I’m gonna have to go to the top of the mountain and dedicate the area for the teaching of the gospel haha but I’m so excited. The other news is that I’m not ZL anymore. It feels super weird not worrying about changes but it’s gonna be so awesome to just be able to focus on my area. This looks like it’s gonna be my last area, so ya it’s gonna be good. Half the mission just got turned on its head, pretty much all the zone leaders with any time are out training kids and everything just got shuffled around. I’m excited to start blank and be a normal missionary and just kill it these last six months. But ya, tomorrow I’ll have time to send pics and stuff,(America got baptized yesterday) I just got a minute to write today.  
Love you guys!
Elder Sawyer
Amerika's baptism


Hey so I’m here in Salina Cruz with my new comp Elder Rodriguez del DF (translated by Mom- means of the Federal District or Mexico City). ya he’s my 3rd kid in the mission, he seems really excited and he’s way verde haha. It was his birthday yesterday and we went and got tlayudas to celebrate last night. We got a super sick house in an awesome area and I got a bunch of friends in my zone. haha it’s gonna be an awesome place to work. We are opening the area so we are pretty much just walking around blind. We haven’t actually done much, just unpack and district meeting and buy food. It’s gonna be hard buts it’s kinda cool just starting from scratch with an area. The bus ride was only 6 hours- I slept and watched 1 movie,
 Love you guys, I’lll write more next week!
Elder Sawyer
 Enjoy general conference and happy birthday ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment