Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21, 2014- Puerto Escondido



So, most of my week was spent sitting on a bus, which I’m now very sick of. but ya, I got a 12 hour bus ride  for my birthday. The highlights were seeing Monsters University and Ironman 3 which were both way good, even in Spanish on a bus. We also had the zone leader conference this weekend- it was really interesting. We talked about pretty much every rule in the mision and about what needed to change and what needed to stay the same. It is really different now, the mission. but that was fun getting to see a lot of my buddies again and I actually got to stay in el Bosque and I got to go to see Armandina and Soledad for my birthday so that was really cool. Me and elder Allred also went and ate matahambres for my birthday and we also had a birthday party in the district meetings. I won’t write a ton so I can get you guys pictures, my camera looks like it might be dead, I think I’m gonna need to buy a new one, but ya I’ll take care of that later. Love you guys have a good week!
Elder Sawyer

Abby- I hope the tooth fairy comes (and not the chupacabra)
Carson—mission shoes,  the uglier, the longer they last. I think that’s like an eternal law or something.


matahambre (means the "hunger killer") for my birthday dinner

celebrating my birthday with ice cream at 4:43 in the morning before getting on the bus all day, (yes we were sick)
we had picked up our clothes from the lavanderia- 12 pesos a kilo, that's what is in the clear bags

ya... 2 years in a row. that’s what happens when you have hermanas in your district

No comments:

Post a Comment