Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014- Oaxaca


This week was another crazy week here in the mission. I was hardly in my area at all. I went on a lot of divisions, we had to find three houses for a new companionships, had to interview about half our zone because we’ve had some problems. I got to go with president and talk to the high council of our stake, baptismal interviews for other missionarias and a whole bunch of other stuff. So ya that’s pretty much how it went. The bad news is A……… and A……….. didn’t want to get baptized this last week, but the good news is that they want to do it this week . The other good news is that it is general conference this week! The funny story of the week is a white guy started talking to me in English this week, after talking for a minute he asked me how I learned English so good. I told him I was from Arizona and then he asked me why my English was so bad. I don’t really have a first language right now, just 2 second languages. but ya, that was my week. kinda crazy it’s been a year since I went to the mtc. It’s going by way quick. Have a good week, love ya guys, See you all in a year

Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment