Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014- Oaxaca

Alright sorry I gotta be quick today there’s not a whole lot of time. Yes, I had cambios (and a 6 hour bus ride) and I’m now here in the city of Oaxaca finally in the area el bosque. I’m also now a zone leader and my new companion is Elder Yamberla (who’s got 6 weeks left in the mission). I’m sad to leave Zaragoza and Elder Lastiri but I’m excited to be in the city. We passed a MacDonald’s on the way to our house. So I’m way excited to be here and way tired but everything’s good. Last Tuesday they drained my hip again (but with anesthesia this time). What he explained to me is that with all the dirt and rubbing of my belt line it like pushes the hairs into my skin and it gets infected. Everything’s good now, it’s almost all sealed up -they couldn’t give me stitches cause it’s like a circle they took out. it looked like a bullet wound actually but it’s really not a big deal and I’m taking care of it so don’t worry mom. But ya sorry, not a ton of time but love you guys and have a good week.
my apartment- behind the black doors


No comments:

Post a Comment