Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013- Morro de Mazatan


Well this week it was good to get back to working fully. German was baptized this Saturday in a laguna by the beach. It was pretty cool (I’ll send pics another day, I’m in Morro today). I’m glad we got permission for is friend Olsvaldo to be able to baptize him. Now he’s just got a year to wait before he can go on the misión. Yesterday, in church for the first time, we filled every seat except one so that was pretty cool. I gave a talk on repentance (even though it was fast Sunday? I don’t know what happened there) and got asked to give one next week also haha. Also Jesus was able to receive the Aaronic priesthood yesterday. He’s really excited about all the church stuff and is excited to be able to go to the temple next month. I also got my Christmas/ thanksgiving package last week. Thank you everyone for the cards and gifts and everything. Especially the CavanIslas for the umbrella (it hasn’t rained since I broke my other one, and the day I opened that one it rained haha). And the Riffeys for the jerky haha that was definitely nice to have on thanksgiving! Speaking of thanksgiving, we spent ours trying to get 2 rats out of our house. They are seriously the size of small cats. So ya that took up a lot of our day and then we went to Mario’s house for brownies to celebrate thanksgiving. Yesterday, we also ate some more raw baby turtles for lunch...blech. So ya it looks like this is probably going to be my last week in Morro, I’m definitely gonna miss it haha.
have a good week, love ya guys!

Elder Sawyer

Elder Molina, Olsvaldo, German, Elder Sawyer


 

No comments:

Post a Comment