Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013- Morro de Mazatan


This week went really well, easily the best week I’ve had so far, and maybe the best I will ever have! right now we have 7 baptismal dates set(the most in the mission), and we had 6 of those people come to church which is even more of a miracle. we're working way hard here and we are definitely seeing the results. So ya in the next couple of weeks the baptisms are gonna get started again here in Morro. I’m trying to get special permission to baptize in the ocean here because the branch isn’t gonna have enough money to travel to Salina Cruz every weekend so I hope that Works out. the names of the dates are chuy,gema,jesus,gabriel,eder,abraham and German. chuy(jesus) will be the first on the 16 of November. The other good news is we have a bunch of references to contact because of the Halloween activity we

did. we cooked donuts and ate Candy and I taught them how to carve pumpkins.it was way fun I’ll send pictures the next time I get a chance. everything’s going great with my comp, he’s not afraid to talk and is really outgoing. he’s only been a member for a couple years and is the only member in his family so he’s still learning a lot(yesterday I had to teach him the Trinity are three separate people haha) but his testimony is awesome and that’s all that really matters. It looks like

I’m only gonna have 5 more weeks left here in Morro so I’m gonna try and make the most of them. It feels good when things work out like they should :) have a good week!

Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment