Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 25, 2013- Morro de Mazatan


Well I don’t got to write this week. I really didn’t do much, I’ve been sick- I had typhoid again this week and right now I’m "intoxicated" (I’m not really sure what that means) but I’m fine, just really bored. umm and Mario just got his package, he says thanks, he’s acting like a 4 year
old. haha
I’m at Mario’s house- the only place in Morro with internet.  I really didn’t do much this week, I don’t know what to tell you.
ya that’s ridiculous about the game change, and I’ve been thinking about Friday all weekend- tell them good luck
yes, I’m taking medicines and yes Hermana Leyva knows I have typhoid and I have 4 doctors saying 4 different things, that’s what I’m trying to figure out today, it looks like I might get changed out of Morro to the city this week.
I went to church. We didn’t have a lot investigators there but German did go so he’s gonna be getting baptized this week. We might do it in a river.
Typhoids everywhere! It’s not just gringos who get typhoid- no everyone gets it, just especially me. It’s actually my third time having it.
The doctors say that I have typhoid, but got intoxicated by fish and that’s why my
skin is different colors and I know being intoxicated is like being drunk -that’s what I thought when the nurse told me. I told her I don’t drink.
thanks for the pics, I need to go. Tell Carson good luck and send an email about the game to Morro afterwards. Don’t worry about my health I’m fine, just bored. I’ll have more to write next week love ya guys 
Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment