Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15, 2013- Morro de Mazatan


Well it was another good week here in the middle of nowhere haha. We were able to put a baptism date with Jesus (I don’t remember if I told you guys about him) but he’s probably one of the funniest guys I’ve ever met. We usually spend like 30 minutes before the lesson just messing around haha but he’s awesome. The next step is just gonna be getting him to church (like always). He has borregos and takes him to the pasture Sunday mornings, I offered to babysit the borregos Sunday while he goes to sacrament meeting and I think he took me seriously so we’ll see haha. This week we are also gonna have a monster mutual here. Mario knows the bosses of EFY and they’re coming here to do a mutual. Mario’s been talking up the youth in our rama and has told them how they don’t get a whole lot of support cause were kind in the middle of nowhere, but if they see that our youth program is awesome they’re gonna build them a soccer court and give them money to do mutuals and go to all the supersabados and all that stuff so its kinda of a big deal. so ya, well see how that goes. I want to take advantage of being in Salina to send picks so I’m not gonna write a ton but everyone should read "of regrets and resolutions" by Dieter F Uchtdorf from conference, November 2012. I read it this week and it’s awesome. It always helps after a rough day in the mission. Have a good week! Love you guys! Thanks for all the letters and packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment