Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August 6, 2013- Morro de Mazatan

haha so yes there were changes this week that’s why I’m writing today. I’m now in the oven of Salina Cruz. My area is called Morro Mazatan and is about 30 minutes outside the city. My new companion is Elder Pack. haha this is definitely gonna be an interesting couple of changes. he’s got 3 months left.  The area here is awesome; we live next to the ocean so that’s pretty cool. Living conditions are rough but I’ll get used to it. I met the branch president last night and he seems like a great guy and I’m excited to work with him, we also have a baptism set for this week so that’s also good haha. but ya everythings going good here. Hope you guys have a good week, I’ll have a little more to write next time! love ya guys

mom couple of things. Everything’s holding up good and my health’s good. Don’t send the package yet. Tell me what’s in it before you send it. My needs have definitely changed in Morro haha. There’s a Wal-Mart here. I’m definitely gonna have to get some stuff, I guess we live in the worst house in the whole mission haha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment