Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013- Matias Romero

July 29, 2013

Hey guys sounds like you had a good first week of school and everything. It was a pretty rough week here in Matias. Pablo another investigator got back this week from vacation and we had a lesson with him and it was awesome cause he remembered the whole plan of salvation, restoration and evangelio de Jesus Christ. So that was awesome that he remembered that. He’s got a baptism fecha for the 24th. He’s awesome though, he lived in the South Carolina most of his life and has this deep south accent, but he was also a left tackle in high school and he always likes to talk about the SC gamecocks with me(he’s a big Marcus Lattimore fan Carson). So that was a bright spot in this week. My companion is awesome. I’m learning a lot cause he’s really shy and so I definitely have to do a lot more talking haha. But we get a long great. But ya so that’s what’s going on here.

Sounds like you guys are all doing good and stuff. Ryan- thats awesome you got bro wilcox! who are the rest of your teachers? Abby- My favorite thing to do is get people to go to church. It doesn’t happen often enough though haha. Kyle- Keep your head up when you tackle. Carson- wow way to leave me hanging with your letter. Hey, have a fun senior year alright? Mom- Health is good. my backpacks good. Sounds like band is going good haha that’s funny Kyle’s in your class. Dad- haha some of the people here want to talk to you on facebook. haha they thinks it weird you speak Spanish haha. but ya I gave them my facebook address and stuff so look for a message to you on there.

A kid just sat down next to me with a parrot on his shoulder. Love you guys have a good week!

Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment