Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013- Matias Romero- Zone Conference


 from the mission Facebook page: Misión México~Oaxaca Tierra de milagros
"The Lord has given us the blessing to return home safely from a 6 day trip through many zones of the mission. I had the privilege to meet many of the good and beautiful sisters from the Relief Society, and give a talk-workshop about the use of fresh vegetables in the meals! It was a wonderful experience. We also traveled to Cuajinicuilapa, (Friendly nicknamed "Cuaji"), the farthest point in the mission, and I loved to know it and visit the house of my elders who work there!! By the afternoon I will share an album of pictures of this beautiful trip. I invite you to check it out!"
- Hermana Leyva, Mission President's wife


Hermana Leyva teaching
 



Hermana Leyva

President Leyva

President Leyva at a roadside fruit juice stand
 
training with President Leyva

No comments:

Post a Comment