Saturday, April 6, 2013

in between Conference Sessions


K, so I get to e mail for a couple minutes today. I wrote you a couple letters already but I just wanted to check in with e mail. Thanks for all your letters. ,
Spanish is way hard but I’m learning slowly. They don’t really teach you the language they just talk about gospel stuff for hours everyday and try to get you to pick up on stuff. I am pretty good at understanding what people are saying it just gets hard to be able to talk back and form sentences without thinking too much. I have no idea how I’m gonna be able to go to Mexico in a couple weeks! haha but I know if I work hard heavenly father will help me out. Do you think you could send me like a simple pocket conjugation chart? That would be awesome.

Conference in the conference in the MTC  is also awesome, I think I’ve gotten more out of one session then my whole life watching conference.

Like I said I don’t have to long to write but you should be getting a couple of more detailed letters in the next couple days and then next Friday I will have more time to write a real e mail. 

Love you guys!

Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment