Friday, April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013 Provo MTC

HOLA!

Things are going really good here this week; Spanish is really coming a lot better. I can now pretty much teach the whole first lesson and pray and bear my testimony and stuff. I’m sorta at a point where my English is getting really bad because everything is in Spanish and my Spanish just isn’t that good yet so I can’t really speak any language, but its good haha. Elder Richard G Scott came this week to the MTC to give a devotional, it was probably the highlight of the week. He talked a lot about learning a language and how the key is prayer, it was just what I needed to hear. At the end of the devotional we sang the closing song and the elder came up to say the closing prayer and when he was about to say it Elder Scott walked up and told him to sit down because he had more stuff he wanted to talk to us about. He said he felt that he needed to give the missionaries an apostolic blessing of strength and knowledge. It was way awesome and funny haha. We were way late to our meetings but he said if we had a problem being late to tell our teachers they could take it up with him. It seems like time is really flying in the MTC, it’s already been 2 plus weeks since I got here. It’s crazy how much I’ve learned in such a short time. It seems like EVERYONE is getting reassigned to different places, visas seemed to have stopped coming! So we’re all just sorta planning on going to Idaho for a while but hopefully they come! I hear Boise’s a nice place but I think I’d be alright just skipping straight to Mexico haha. Pray for our Visas! Gotta go get my haircut right now, I’ll try to get pictures in the mail today.

Love ya guys!              
-Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment