Friday, April 12, 2013

April 12, 2013 Provo MTC

Hey guys,
 It’s going great here. Today is my first real p day and it’s great. I baptized our investigator this week haha with about no Spanish, but it is starting to come a little bit easier. Those conjugation cards are really nice, a bunch of the guys use them a lot. I’ve lost 5 pounds this last week and it’s definitely from not eating anything after 4 so thanks for the package, it’s just what I needed. It’s really funny how self-motivated you have to be here, they literally just expect you to know Spanish and the gospel and most of the time we have is just studying on our own. The elders that are struggling here are the ones that can’t be focused by themselves so I think that’s really helping me out. Also a lot of the elders are getting burned out from the days ( we’re in the classroom about ten hours a day) so I’m glad I sorta got in the habit of waking up early and working hard. General Conference was awesome and I really liked Elder Uchtdorf’s talk on missionaries. It was cool to have all 6000 of us crammed in a little gym and have them announce all the missionary numbers and stuff. I can’t wait to actually get to Mexico. Jared’s telling me it’s awesome so I can’t wait! I’ll send pictures sometime next week and I’ll also write a letter to you to today cause I have a little less time on the computer because I have to  e mail my district report in.
Love ya guys!
Elder Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment